Who am I?
My name is Dennis, and I have a big passion for food and cooking. I am manically curious and I get energy out of experimenting with new food products. And I’ve got the luck to be able to turn this into my profession.
With Firma Vier I help companies with their innovation questions regarding food. Because developing a new food product is challenging in many different ways. With my broad experience i offer pragmatic and creative support that increases the chance of succes a new product.
In the last few years i have noticed a clear shift to more and more plant based and less animal based foods. I see this movement as very positive. Because I believe that a wider range of tasty plant based alternatives contributes to a future where we consume less animal based products. By using my expertise and specializing in this growing segment I contribute to that brighter future.
Besides my support to other companies I have developed my own vermouth and introduced it on the market. [A vermouth is a fortified wine with all kind of herbs, which you can serve as an aparitive or in cocktails.] Spector Vermouth is served in bars and restaurants in big cities in the Netherlands but more and more in other countries as well.
How can I help you?
In fact I can help you with all the challenges that arise from the very first idea until your product on the shelves. Like:
- Drawing up a demand- and wishlist for your product.
- Development of the first kitchen prototypes.
- Optimizing and scaling up the recipes.
- Guiding and implementing pilot scale productions on a commercial relevant scale.
- Drawing up declarations of nutrition, ingredients and allergens.
- Advice on shelf life and food safety.
- Advice on packaging and labelling.